- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Quality Manager / Adviser
The aim of quality management is to support the our clients project in order to ensure that the requirements of the project and contract are met with regard to system, process and product quality
The project is at the starting point for construction as all major contracts will be awarded in Q1 2020. In the construction phase of the project, the position concerns mainly the monitoring of the quality of the management system, the procedures and the products of the contractors and their subcontractors to determine deviations / defects to the contractually agreed qualities at an early stage, in alignment with the contract management team. This includes among others: periodical quality management meetings, initiation and follow up of contractor audits, monitoring (the effectiveness) of corrective actions, and monitoring the (results of) tests and inspections of the contractors. The monitoring and inspection of individual grades and measurements (e.g. welding, paint inspections) is a task of the Project Leads and the Site Teams (Quality Inspectors and Engineers). Additionally, the quality manager is responsible for the quality management and assurance within the project team, e.g. for the structure and implementation of the Work Breakdown Structure, work package descriptions, plans, lessons learned, etc.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
* Professional leadership of the tasks in quality management within the project;
* Monitoring the quality of the project specific quality plans in cooperation with the Technical Groups and the Overall Project Lead/Financial Project Lead;
* Planning, organizing and performing contractors audits (system, process, product);
* Participate in setting up a NLO-wide internal audit planning and execute the audits to which you are assigned to;
* Attending meetings in which quality-related issues and reporting are discussed in consultation with the contractor;
* Monitoring of the quality gates during the project duration in consultation with the OPL/FPL;
* Support for the set-up, review, approval and implementation of project-specific quality procedures and standards, testing and monitoring programs, QA checklists and QA documentation;
* Writing QM-relevant correspondence.
* You have preferably a Master degree in a relevant area and specialized training in Quality management and project management (knowledge of P3M3);
* You are an experienced and hands-on quality manager;
* You are an experienced auditor (Certified lead auditor ISO 9001 is a plus);
* Experience with large and complex construction projects, preferably in oil & gas, energy or offshore (wind);
* You have experience with working in an international environment;
* You have the ability to influence and to facilitate the development and implementation of goals, objectives and plans;
* You are able to define goals and plans in a practical manner and to bring these into execution;
* You are able to communicate on all levels and are able to build bridges and convince people;
* You possess strong leadership qualities, team worker, self-starter and organizational skills;
* You are a strong communicator, both verbally and written; language skills are excellent in English and in Dutch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.