- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Crane Sales Rep
Do you have at 5 years' experience working selling Crane in industries such as Oil & Gas / Petrochemical.
If you have a technical qualification, great Crane knowledge, excellent communication skills and enjoy doing business development then please send in a copy of your CV.
Detailed Job description:
- To oversee all product sales and enquiries and orders
- Support External Sales & Crane GM in processing orders and RFQ's etc
- Develop and Maintain good customer relationships
- Develop and Maintain strong working relationships with key suppliers
- Develop the NAV system and BFT
- Directly Reports to: GM
- Close working relationships with: Customers, Vendors
Main Responsibilities & Key Result Areas:
- Respond to all enquiries either by phone, fax or email
- Provide competitive quotes in a timely manner
- Manage the NAV system / BFT
- Develop and maintain good customer relations and respond to any queries or complaints in a timely manner
- Upkeep of all internal records and databases
- Compliance with the Group Policies and Procedures
- Process Orders correctly in a timely manner.
- Individual Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety, and the Environment
- Apply Group and where appropriate Client's Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Procedures
- Maintain and embrace ownership of departmental policies and procedures
- Ensure that all Quality and operational procedures as identified in QA Manuals are adhered to always.
Experience, Competence, Skills & Knowledge:
- Appropriate technical or engineering tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Good communication skills
- Good NAV skills
- Computing and record keeping skills
- Prompt and professional manner dealing with customers
- Previous experience of Crane sales
- Working knowledge of product within the service industry
- Answer the phone in an appropriate business manner
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.