- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Head of Retail - South Africa Gauteng
Are you a self-driven, result orientated individual, running a Retail Service Station Division successfully and independently?
Are you a self-driven, result orientated individual, running a Retail Service Station Division successfully and independently? Do you have Retail Operations, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Project Management, Merchandising, Maintenance and Legal experience in the Oil and Gas Industry? Are you looking for a new fresh opportunity in the New Year? I have a great opportunity with one of my reputable clients. Get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Job description:
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives for the Retail team to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives as set in the Retail Strategy.
- Confers with the CEO and Operations Director to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new product development.
- Oversees departments to review overall Retail performance and operating reports.
- Resolve operational, Procurement, Merchandising, Project Management, Sales, Maintenance and Marketing problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays to meet future growth as set in the Retail Strategy.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Reviews and supports engineering and sales to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, safety, customer requirements and market growth.
- Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain manufacturing or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures
- This role assumes the overall responsibility of the entire Retail division - this will include the Staff management KPI management per Retail department.
- This role assumes the overall responsibility of meeting the goals and sales targets set out for the Retail team.
- This role assumes the overall responsibility for all Retail Budgets and targets set.
- Attend Team and Company meetings.
- Attend Customer Launches, promotions and Openings.
- Business Management / Project Management / Procurement / Sales Related / HSSE Diploma or Degree
- 5 years' experience, dealing with Retail Sites in the Oil and Gas Industry
- 3 - 5 Years' experience in a Management role
- Experience must include:
- Retail Operations
- Retail Sales, Business Development and Marketing
- Retail Procurement
- Retail Project Management
- Retail Merchandising
- Retain Maintenance and Legal
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.