- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Head of Project Development- Renewable Energy (French Speaker)
French spekaing renewable energy project developer required for European Multinational company in Dubai, UAE.
We are presently working with a major multinational IPP and EPC company involved in renewable energy. They are looking to add a french speaking Head of Project Development to their team in Dubai, UAE. The role will involve:
- Origination of solar PV/wind projects
- Business Development/Project Management of utility-scale PV/wind projects
- Negotiation of project agreements (PPA, Sovereign guarantees, land contacts, etc.) and management of permitting processes (ESIA, generation licenses, etc.) of PV projects
The ideal candidate:
- 8-10 years of experience overall
- 3-5 years of experience specifically in solar PV development (business development/project finance positions) in Africa
- Experience in wind development would be useful
- European/Westerner (Australian, US citizen, etc. should also be fine) for travelling/visa flexibility
- Native French speaker and fluency in English (oral and written)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Renewable Energy
- Women in Power – Why women can make a huge difference in the Energy industry
The U.S. energy workforce is far from diverse and it could well be holding back innovation in the sector. Find out what job...
- Take your career to new heights as a Blade Technician
Not everyone is built to work in an office and making a career change, however drastic, can make a huge difference to your l...