- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Heavy Lift Site Supervisor
Matchtech are currently hiring an experienced Site Supervisor for an Onshore Wind Project. Candidates should have at least 5 years project/site management experience, with a background and technical education in Heavy lift operations.
Reporting direct to the Project Manager, you will be required to oversee the daily operations on site, coordinating multiple subcontractors and implementing HSE procedures to ensure safe practice.
- Technical education with at least Two years' experience as heavy lift or installation supervisor.
- Able to coordinate several operational activities at the same time.
- Risk Management
- Experienced in interpreting Lift Plans (No design experience required)
- Capability to perform basic calculations concerning ground pressures, wind influences, stability.
- Spanish Language skills desired but not essential. Project and documentation language is English
Duration; 28 Weeks, subject to extension
International travel and accommodation will be provided where required
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.