- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Site HSE Manager
Site HSE Managers required across Europe, including; UK, Ireland & Scandinavia.
Responsible for maintaining a constant focus on all HSE matters during the analysis, pre-assembly, construction and installation of an onshore Wind Farm.
You will also be responsible for:
- Implementing site HSE regulations, ensuring safe practice on site.
- Ensuring that projects and sites comply with the current conditions, rules and legislation's regarding environment and working environment
- Communicating to all relevant stakeholders & subcontractors on site.
- Being part of the sites setup for construction projects to ensure compliance with client requirements and deliverables
- 3-5 Year's experience with in HSE Coordination and Management, with in the Onshore/Offshore Wind industry.
- Have good communication skills and the ability to influence and engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Can take ownership and responsibility of tasks
- You must have good knowledge of legislative requirements and experience with change management
- GWO Certification (excluding Sea Survival) required for all project locations.
- Safe Pass required for projects based in Ireland
- Experience operating in the following locations; UK, Ireland, Finland, Poland and Denmark
- Understanding of local regulations and dealing with local authorities in these regions advantageous
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.