- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
We are seeking an experienced VHDL Programmer to join the Space industry, working closely with our Avionics and Software teams to develop software in VHDL for both airborne and ground station transceivers for a Prime launch vehicle.
You will be joining a team developing one of the most innovative, high-tech space launch vehicles in the world, to launch into orbit from continental Europe's 1st orbital spaceport in Scotland, and you'll have the chance to earn an ownership stake in the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Combined VHDL and C implementation.
- Clock recovery, modulations, framing, error correction codes.
- Interfacing with external radio ground stations operators, to ensure compatibility between their and our systems.
- Cooperating with hardware and other software developers, in unit and system level test campaigns.
Qualifications and experience:
- You will have earned a minimum of a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a related field.
- Previous VHDL and software development experience is essential.
- Modulation theory and signal processing.
- GNU radio familiarity is an advantage.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.