- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our solutions
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
Biomedical Scientist - Biochemistry
We are currently looking for a Biomedical Scientist with experience in Biochemistry to work for a leading private diagnostic provider based in Yorkshire
Responsible for the following operational work within Biochemistry:
Instrument and method validations
- Sample analysis
- Reporting of results using the laboratory IT system to enter/validate results and to look up previous results, to generate worklists, and to enter data results.
- Ensure the department meets internal and external Quality Assurance and Control standards and to take corrective action where necessary.
- Supervision and training of laboratory personnel
- Stock control and general housekeeping
- Keeping abreast of developments and advising on departmental policies and strategy
- Attending and contributing to laboratory related management meetings as necessary
- Participation in all activities that seek to ensure compliance with GCP guidelines and CAP accreditation.
Please note the successful candidate will have to be HCPC registered with experience in Biochemistry. This is also a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.