- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
The company is in the business of building quality ships for the Department of National Defence and the Canadian Coast Guard. The company's primary site is based in the beautiful city of Halifax in Canada.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Electrical Supervisors will be responsible for:
- Supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of workers
Coordinating scheduled and unscheduled work activities with other units
Recommending measures to improve productivity and product quality
Training staff in job duties, safety procedures, and company policies
Preparing production and other reports associated with the electrical duties for the build
- All daily management of electrical activities on the build of the vessel
- Education Required: Completion of College / CEGEP / Vocational or Technical Training / Trade Certification would be ideal
- Years of Experience Required: proven electrical experience and supervisory experience in a Marine / Industrial setting is necessary
- You must be eligible to work in Canada to apply for this job
- A pre-employment physical is required
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.