- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
We are currently looking for a Neurological Occupational Therapist to work for a leading private healthcare provider based in kent.
To assess and implement interventions that promotes independence across all activities of daily living. To have skills in splinting, wheelchairs, and cognitive interventions to regain skills lost due to neurological conditions / neurological insults.
ROLE SPECIFIC EXPECTATIONS:
- To accept referrals and complete RMC neuro assessment within 6 hours of admission, establishing goals and appropriate OT interventions, necessary protocols and risk assessments.
- To have highly developed communication skills with clients who have altered consciousness, perception, expressive and receptive dysphasia, pain, sensation loss and visual defects.
- To independently manage a caseload of patients with complex and highly complex neurological conditions requiring appropriate clinical reasoning.
- To provide client centred interventions, working collaboratively with other members of the MDT, outside services, family members and other relevant persons.
Please note you must have at least 6 months experience working as an OT in a neurological environment. In return you will receive a very competitive salary, pension, holiday allowance and much more. This is an excellent company to work for which has plans to grow significantly over the next few years. This in turn will lead to development opportunities in the future for someone who is looking to progress.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.