- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Mobile Senior MRI Radiographer - Midlands
We are currently looking for a Mobile Senior MRI Radiographer to work for a leading private healthcare provider based in the Midlands
Doing a job you love is rewarding.
Working with an organisation who allows you to do that and encourages you to develop yourself at the same time is… well, outstanding.
We are one of the UK's leading healthcare providers with a strong track record in providing modern and efficient healthcare services to patients and customers when and where they are needed.
We are also a gold standard Investors In People organisation and we are proud that our people say is a great place to work. Our team is made up of committed, driven individuals who are passionate about ensuring that outstanding patient care is our highest priority.
Why should you consider working
We can offer you the opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients.
We are actively looking for a Mobile Senior MRI Radiographer to cover the Midlands
This role is based on a 36 hour per week contract where the successful candidate will need to work on a x3 long day basis.
What will being a Mobile Senior MRI Radiographer with us involve?
To undertake modality specific imaging procedures efficiently and effectively for both the public and private sectors; adhering to best practice of radiographic technique. Providing expertise to ensure the appropriate triage, booking and examination of patients. Maintaining a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- Minimum 18 months MRI experience
- Competent use of imaging equipment
- Working within a multi-disciplined team
- Experience working with Imaging Equipment
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration
- To be without clinical risk in respect of the equipment being used (no metallic implants, pacemaker etc.)
- Demonstrable flexibility to work the shifts required
- Proven diligence in CPD activity
- Be prepared to undertake National travel to attend training courses
- Be resident in an area which is reasonably commutable to the location of the role
- Eligibility to drive in the UK
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.