- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client is currently looking for a Hydraulic/Wastewater Modeller to join their Modelling Team based at their Leicester office.
Key responsibilities will include building and maintaining hydraulic models, analysis and production of modelled outputs, producing MapInfo plans, contributing to the production of Sewerage Management Plans and technical reports.
This is a great opportunity to join an established hydraulic modelling team and further your experience. You will be working at our multi-disciplinary head office in the centre of Leicester, with excellent public transport links and discounted car parking nearby.
Key skills and experience:
- At least one year experience in wastewater modelling / building hydraulic models
- Experience with GIS databases (MapInfo) and Wallingford software (Infoworks CS/ICM)
- Knowledge of hydraulics and engineering principles
- Knowledge of WAPUG Code of Practice - desirable
- High level of numeracy
- BSc / B.Eng degree
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.