- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Principal Water Engineer - Flood
My client is looking for a Principal Water Engineer to work in their Leeds office.
My client provides services across all aspects of the water environment, including flood risk assessment, flood alleviation, hydrology and hydraulic modelling, foul and surface water drainage design, environmental impact assessment and other civil engineering works.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter with the drive and skills to build relationships, identify opportunities and work collaboratively with other disciplines. You should have excellent technical and commercial skills within the Water Engineering sector and have a good understanding of other engineering and environmental disciplines.
The successful candidate should be (or close to achieving) Chartered Engineer or Chartered Water and Environmental Manager status and have technical expertise in one or more of the key services that the Water Engineering provides, namely: flood risk assessment, flood alleviation, hydrology and hydraulic modelling, foul and surface water drainage design including SUDS, and/or environmental impact assessment.
- Drive and ability to build client relationships and develop suitable opportunities.
- Excellent commercial skills, including project management and bid preparation.
- Ability to work within a sector and multidisciplinary team.
- Relevant experience with the water markets.
- Chartered Engineer or Chartered Water and Environmental Manager (or working towards) with technical expertise in areas such as flood risk assessment, flood alleviation, hydrology and hydraulic modelling, foul and surface water drainage design including SUDS, and/or environmental impact assessment.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.