- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client are a major aerospace components manufacturer currently seeking an experienced electronics design engineer to join them in their Plymouth offices.
The company works on the design and manufacture of products for control, navigation and guidance for surface and air applications in the global aerospace and defence markets.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Low noise digitisation schemes, including analogue signal conditioning, multiplexing and ADC techniques.
- FPGA design (VHDL), allowing a high level of digital electronic integration.
- DSP design using low cost processors.
- Complex small signal analogue closed loop design and development.
- Prepare integration strategies and prove that the design meets the requirements.
- Schematic capture, PCB layout and routing, and simulation of the electronics design.
The role may include travel to UK and foreign customer sites to support technical meetings, trials and programme reviews.
- Qualified to degree level in Electronics Engineering, Control Engineering or closely related discipline. Alternatively strong relevant industry experience can be accepted.
- Competent in technical report writing and presentations.
- A team player and effective Communicator
- Strong digital and Analogue electronics design experience ideally within defence or aerospace.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.