- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Combat Systems Specialist
The Client is in the business of building quality ships at their shipyard in the beautiful city of Halifax, Canada. They are currently working on a number of significant projects for the Department of National Defence and Canadian Coast Guard.
Reporting to the Engineering Director, the Combat Systems Specialist will have the responsibility of duties pertaining to combat systems engineering.
- Validation that combat system design products developed by design agents and system integrators meet the requirements of ship specifications, associated references and the shipyard
- Management of the combat system interfaces between the ship and the combat systems
- Providing combat system technical interface between the business, subcontractors and Canada
- Management of combat system design change between the business, Canada, and subcontractors
- Support of technical, design review, and test planning meetings both internally and externally
- Qualified with proven experience with naval combat systems is essential
- Relevant leadership experience in naval engineering environment is ideal
- Knowledge of working with a Government and Navy customer base
- Proven ability to lead a team to achieve high performance levels in a complex fast moving environment
Ability to manage through teamwork and influence All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.