- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Overseeing Quality Control and Quality Assurance for the Yard.
Ensure that Quality Standards, Project Specific Contractual Quality standards and Regulatory Requirements are complied with at all times.
Interaction with Classification, Clients and Internal parties shall be on regular basis to ensure that contracts are executed in compliance with the applicable requirements.
Candidates must have:
- 10+ years within a shipyard environment
- 5+ years Management experience
- Bachelors or equilavent
- Extensive knowledge of Classification Rules and Standards
- Knowledge of procedures and processes of ship repair and shipbuilding yards.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- Start your maritime engineering career this Seafarers week
This Seafarers Awareness Week, Scott Cook looks at the exciting career opportunities for maritime engineers
- Skilled trades in short supply in the maritime industry
The maritime industry is in desperate need for more skilled trades to help build cutting-edge warships, submarines and leisu...