- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Overseeing Quality Control and Quality Assurance for the Yard.
Ensure that Quality Standards, Project Specific Contractual Quality standards and Regulatory Requirements are complied with at all times.
Interaction with Classification, Clients and Internal parties shall be on regular basis to ensure that contracts are executed in compliance with the applicable requirements.
Candidates must have:
- 10+ years within a shipyard environment
- 5+ years Management experience
- Bachelors or equilavent
- Extensive knowledge of Classification Rules and Standards
- Knowledge of procedures and processes of ship repair and shipbuilding yards.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- 6 qualities of a successful Production Supervisor
What does it take to become a successful Production Supervisor? Louise Lees, Maritime Recruitment Specialist, describes the...
- STEM Returners: creating new talent pools in STEM
Women’s Engineering Society (WES) have partnered up with The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarES...