- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
Overseeing Quality Control and Quality Assurance for the Yard.
Ensure that Quality Standards, Project Specific Contractual Quality standards and Regulatory Requirements are complied with at all times.
Interaction with Classification, Clients and Internal parties shall be on regular basis to ensure that contracts are executed in compliance with the applicable requirements.
Candidates must have:
- 10+ years within a shipyard environment
- 5+ years Management experience
- Bachelors or equilavent
- Extensive knowledge of Classification Rules and Standards
- Knowledge of procedures and processes of ship repair and shipbuilding yards.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- Flagship UK aircraft carrier heads home
The mighty HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier will soon arrive in her home port of Portsmouth – a milestone moment for the...
- Top 50 women in engineering under 35
Over 500 nominations but only 50 women could make it onto the list. Find out who made the cut in our article.