- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Cleanwater Engineer / Modeller - Brighton
Our client wishes to recruit Clanwater Modeller at all levels to work on their existing and future contracts. The role forms part of their continued success in delivering their clients Water Distribution and Network Optimisation projects.
* Working within the modelling team on the delivery of clean water modelling projects, Water Impact Assessments and Flow & Pressure studies
* Ensuring accurate and efficient delivery of projects for various clients
* Application of clean water network models for infrastructure design projects.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
* Construction and calibration of strategic and all-mains network models
* Collating and analysing recorded flow and pressure data
* Preparation of site survey and logging packs for field staff
* Management and coordination of field testing for model calibration and validation
* Preparation of technical reports for the client
* Attend and contribute to Internal / external meetings
* Any other duties as required by the Project Manager.
* Water Industry Experience
* Degree level qualified in engineering or geography related discipline
* Experience in modelling in InfoWorks WS or similar
* Able to manage time effectively and work to a reporting schedule
* Strong analytical and report writing skills
* Strong communicator at all levels with internal and external stakeholders
* Can demonstrate a strong focus on data quality and accuracy.
* Knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS / MapInfo
* Geographical knowledge of the South East of England
* Full Driving Licence.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...