- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Highway Site Supervisor
Our client is looking for a Highway Site Supervisor to join their team in Shrewsbury.
- Degree qualified or suitable experience in similar roles.
- Minimum 5 years' experience,
- Demonstrable NEC3 contract experience,
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and personal development of self and others,
- Ability to apply Engineering Principles and procedures,
- Ability to understand and administer contract documents,
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills,
- Flexibility and adaptability,
- Ability to manage a challenging and varying workload.
- UK Driving License
- Night time working will be required.
Popular fields of work
Top in Highways
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...
- Madeleine Jones of Sellafield Ltd wins WES’s Karen Burt Award for best new female Chartered Engineer
This prestigious annual award for a newly chartered woman engineer, now in its 19th year, recognises the candidate's excelle...