- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Highway Site Supervisor
Our client is looking for a Highway Site Supervisor to join their team in Shrewsbury.
- Degree qualified or suitable experience in similar roles.
- Minimum 5 years' experience,
- Demonstrable NEC3 contract experience,
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and personal development of self and others,
- Ability to apply Engineering Principles and procedures,
- Ability to understand and administer contract documents,
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills,
- Flexibility and adaptability,
- Ability to manage a challenging and varying workload.
- UK Driving License
- Night time working will be required.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Highways
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...
- 5 qualities that make a great highway engineer
What do the best highway engineers have in common? Joe Wilson, Department Manager of Highways at Matchtech, shares the top q...