- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Firmware/Embedded Software Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a growing team, for a principal Embedded C Firmware Development Engineer, specialising in development for high performance PC components, security and storage products.
The opportunity sits within a team working on Firmware Development for Embedded SOCs.
The ideal candidate has experience of Embedded Development working on complex systems and with inter-processor communications, and has experience architecting software and leading and driving a team from a technical perspective.
- Innovating in a fast growing market
- Prototyping product concepts;
- Embedded Firmware Development Engineering on SOC
Desired Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, the candidate should have some of the following expertise:
- Embedded firmware experience is required, experience with SOC development and the communication between multiple components is beneficial
- Experience Architecting Software
- Experience as Technical Lead
- Experience of low level development/ Bare Metal Development
- Experienced in C programming, exposure to C++ a plus
- Assembly language skills
- Experience of ARM Architectures
- SOC development skills, knowledge data transfer, CASH issues etc
- Experience with Multi-Core firmware design and inter-processor communications.
If you would like to know more, please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.