- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a growing team, for an Embedded C Firmware Development Engineer, specialising in development for high performance PC components, security and storage products.
The opportunity sits within a team working on Firmware Development for Embedded SOCs. Due to the growth of the business there are positions at the Junior, Mid, Senior and Principal levels.
The ideal candidate has experience of Embedded Development and is keen to work on complex systems and with inter-processor communications.
- Innovating in a fast growing market
- Prototyping product concepts;
- Embedded Firmware Development Engineering on SOC
Desired Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, the candidate should have some of the following expertise:
- Embedded firmware experience is required, experience with SOC development and the communication between multiple components is beneficial
- Experience of low level development/ Bare Metal Development
- Experienced in C programming, exposure to C++ a plus
- Assembly language skills
- Experience of ARM Architectures
- SOC development skills, knowledge data transfer, CASH issues etc
- Experience with Multi-Core firmware design and inter-processor communications.
If you would like to know more, please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.