- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Water Process Engineer - Cleanwater
My client is looking for a Senior Warer process engineer, with experience primarily more on the clean water side. This role is based in Longbridge.
You will be supporting the Technical Managers and Team Leaders by providing technical expertise to ensure that projects is delivered to cost, schedule, technical and quality standards.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Chemical or Process Engineering or other relevant subject.
- A member of a relevant engineering institution i.e. IChemE.
- Experience within the water industry with relevant design experience in clean water process engineering
- Experience in Design and Build environment and working with construction partners
- Strong Business Development skills to include an understanding of market demand and the ingredients of a successful bid, being a successful networker and having commercial activity.
- Must be able to meet tight time constraints, and willingness to work extended hours as required.
- Excellent business acumen in terms of marketing, performing to budget and recognising business opportunities.
- Experience in the management of staff and staff development.
- Ability to translate client requirements to project staff.
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Strong communication skills
- both written and oral.
- A good client service focus.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.