- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Highway Maintenance Design Engineer
My client is looking for an experienced Highway Maintenance Design Engineers to deliver resurfacing schemes across the County.
- Part of the team responsible for delivering the Council's Planned Maintenance programme of works (carriageway resurfacing, drainage and footway schemes)
- Individual schemes typically range from £10k to £250k in value, with a handful of schemes up to £1m in value
- Works delivered through the Term Highways Contract
Design Engineer's Responsibilities:
- Identify causes of highway failures and produce engineering solutions in accordance with current standards
- scheme drawings in GIS/AutoCAD
- Cost estimates and works orders
- Site-specific Health and Safety information in accordance with CDM and HCC requirements
- Liaise with Main Contractor and Sub-contractors
- Agree payments
- Consult and liaise with members of the public, local councillors, businesses and other departments.
Ideally looking for:-
- Engineers with experience of designing highway maintenance schemes on local roads (not motorways or trunk roads)
- Experience of working in Local Government
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.