- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our solutions
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
A rare opportunity to join the Administration Team of a Global Recruitment Company.
To provide high quality administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the business. To support all levels of the Group through a variety of tasks relating to organisation and communication. Working as part of a wider UK team, the job scope includes communicating via phone, email and in person, ensuring administrative duties are completed accurately and of the highest quality, in a timely manner.
- Arrange international and local travel including flights, trains, visas and accommodation for members of staff, clients and contractors
- Support divisions across the business by carrying out tasks involving contracts, insurances, CV formatting and other ad hoc admin duties
- Cover front desk and welcome visitors and candidates
- Set up meeting rooms and order lunches/teas and coffees when required
- Handle internal and external calls via switchboard
- Print and bind presentations and business documentation
- Data entry and letter production
- Assist with the organisation and booking of internal and external events
- Organise incoming/outgoing post and courier services
- Communicate effectively and comfortably with people from all levels of the business and provide them with administrative support as and when required
- Travel to the other UK sites for training and staff cover as and when required
- Regularly communicate with the wider team across all sites in relation to workloads or information sharing
- Experience of working in a corporate/office based environment
- Administration experience
- Call handling/switchboard experience
- Experience of working with CRMs or bespoke database systems
- Data entry
Gattaca is a leading global recruitment specialist in the engineering and technology sectors. Operating in 14 offices, across 4 continents we have over 30 years' experience in the recruitment industry. All our 700 staff members; 500 of whom are recruitment consultants; help make Gattaca what it is, a dedicated provider of specialist recruitment. With over 30 years' experience in the recruitment industry, our vision is to be the leading specialist recruiter in all our markets.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Engineers predict great things for rail in 2017
Our recent Voice of the Workforce survey showed that perceptions of the rail sector are positively positive. Read on to find...
- Matchtech launches report on engineering workforce
Today sees the launch of the Engineering: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 2...
Top in Engineering
- What the General Election & Queen’s Speech means for engineers
What do recent political events mean for engineers in the UK? Find out from five of our in-house specialists.
- A lifetime of engineering
Ahead of the Queen’s birthday celebrations, we reflect on the key engineering breakthroughs which have been made during her...