- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Building Control Surveyor
Domestic and Commercial projects.
Main duties to include:
- Checking of plans and proposals for both commercial and domestic projects;
- Communicating with statutory authorities;
- Inspecting projects to ensure work met the legal requirements;
- Negotiation and ultimate resolution with contractors and agents on work failing to meet the minimum standards;
- Inspection, assessment, and appropriate action.
- Mentoring of and guidance to junior technical staff;
- Offering solutions to complex technical issues;
- Completion of concise legal documents and project reports;
- Personal development of Excel databases to monitor and improve performance;
- Maintaining departmental computer databases;
- Working to meet customer and legal deadlines;
- Representing Building Control for Major Planning applications;
- Advising architects/engineers/builders of changes to legislation and how this may affect new and on-going projects.
- Enforcement of Building Regulations and timely and effective responses to dangerous buildings and demolitions.
Rate for this contract will range between £40 - £50/h.
For more information please call Johnathan Bray on 01489 898 286 or apply via this advert.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.