- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Power Electronics Engineer
Power Electronics Engineer with experience of designing high reliability products.
Working on Super Car and Motorsport projects, this is an excellent opportunity to join a close knit team of specialist Engineers.
Power Electronics Engineer with experience of designing high reliability products. Candidates will have traditional Power Electronics experience such as DC-DC, Inverters and PSU.
Working in a small satellite office on Super Car and Motorsport projects, this is an excellent opportunity to join a close knit team of specialist Engineers in a broad role, with the financial backing of an established global company.
- Product electrical and electronic design
- Product testing to verify the design
- Working with software and mechanical engineers to ensure a product meets agreed specifications
- Electrical and electronic prototyping (assembly, test, fault-finding)
- Ensuring that electrical design and test follows the company quality procedure
- Ensuring the electrical design and test meets relevant national and international standards
- Investigating and evaluating new components, systems and processes
- Report writing
- Supervision and guidance of technicians
- Ensuring that all work is carried out safely
Must have experience and skills in ALL of the areas below:
- Experience in design and building of electronic prototypes and production units
- Understanding of design and reliability principles
- Understanding of design and manufacturing principle
- Degree level knowledge of electronics
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- The new skills automotive companies are seeking from engineers
A revolution is taking place in the automotive industry and as a result, the skills employers are looking for in engineers a...