- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
FPGA / ASIC Design Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ASIC and FPGA Design Engineer to work in a world-leading and growing team at the site based in Edinburgh.
Our world-leading client is currently looking for an FPGA and ASIC Design and Development Engineer to work on the next-generation SOC ASIC design.
This role will involve interaction across the teams at the Edinburgh site and across the world. You will take responsibility for the ASIC and FPGA based design, experience with SystemVerilog and UVM is beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following:
- FPGA design and simulation using Verilog HDL
- Verilog synthesis
- C/C++ programming
- Some knowledge of SystemVerilog and UVM beneficial
- Experience of wireless communications or FEC beneficial
- ASIC design and FPGA hardware prototyping experience beneficial
If you would like to know more about the position and company please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?