- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
MEICA Maintenance Lead
This role is to oversee the maintenance primarily on FCRM sites but also on H&T, Groundwater and water resources sites.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for ensuring the required performance and quality of work of the Lot 1 Framework contractors.
- Liaise with framework contractors
- Hold monthly meetings with the primary contractor, moving between all four areas.
- Manage any contractual problems
- Manage specific project problems.
- Represent client representative in disputes with the contractors.
- Record, monitor and implement KPIs, SPMs and CAF forms
- Manage interface between contractors and Client representatives
- Ensure swift and correct invoicing by the contractors
- Manage continuous improvement with the contractors
- Monitor the contractor's standby provisions and ensure they are suitable and effective for the prevailing conditions.
- Influence the Meica Officers with the aim of smoothing the workload throughout the year and between contractors.
- Ensure frequent and intermittent Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPMs) are issued in a timely manner from CMMS, is reviewed in Area and is suitable for the assets.
- Manage the asset tagging project to ensure all on site assets are tagged and correctly recorded on CMMS, including asset information such as make and type etc. Ensure tags and asset information is maintained throughout the year.
- Advise on maintenance budgets within the Areas
- Organise, manage and report audits on the quality of contractors PPMs. Ensure at least two of each PPM per annum are audited in each Area by the Meica Officers. Liaise with the Meica Officers to carry out this work, report on quantity of audits carried out to the Ops Managers, report on the quality of PPMs and action any improvements required with the contractors.
- Organise, manage and report audits on the maintenance arrangements on at least 3 sites in each Area per annum. This is to include both frequent and intermittent PPMs on CMMS, craft team or field team PPMs, alternative contractor PPMs, suitability and frequency of PPMs, defect correction and follow up. Reports to be submitted to the Area Ops Managers.
- Drive efficiencies in the maintenance programme, including packaging of works, tendering, standardisation and improvement.
- Monitor and report on fault/effect analysis from CMMS data to advise on improved maintenance, replacement of problematic equipment and fault prevention.
- Implement the application on new PPMs as created and advised by Meica Technical Advisors or Area Leads.
- Overview of MRM and reporting
- Carry out Quality, H&S and Environmental audits on the contractor's activities on all sites.
This role offers flexible working around their South East offices.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Mechanical Engineer
- 3 routes you can take into an HS2 engineering career
There’s more than one route you can take to embark on an HS2 career. Which one will you choose?
- Creating a career as a mechanical design engineer
Want to become a mechanical design engineer? Or progress your career within this field? Read our short article with advice f...