- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Real-time Systems Engineering
Automotive Systems Engineer interested in working in London? Make the most of your free time with a 30 minute journey to central London, or Heathrow for a City break. Embedded Systems Engineers with real-time control experience needed!
Real-time Systems Engineers wanted due to the biggest order book my client has had. You will join a well established Automotive team modelling control systems using Mathworks/Matlab tools to client specification.
The team can support junior, mid-career and experienced engineers, extending the remit of the role to suit.
Embedded control systems engineers from all industries are welcome to apply, with key requirements being:
- Experience in developing embedded Systems
- Experience of developing real time systems
- Very good working knowledge of Matlab, Simulink and Stateflow
- Configuration management experience (preferably Clearcase)
- CAN/CANalyzer, J1939, KWP/KWP2000, UDS and Diagnostics usage and protocols
- Whitebox/Blackbox, Functional and regression testing/validation
What's in it for you?:
One of the key selling points of this role is the engineering manager, an experience yet personable Manager who has nurtured a successful team. We're not looking for carbon copy engineers, we want individuals with passion!
We can offer you the opportunity to work on process driven systems development, promotion opportunities (across a 90 strong team of systems and software engineers!) and;
10 minute walk to the local train station (Piccadilly line)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.