- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client has an Electrician role available on a Permanent basis covering numerous pumping stations and treatment works.
- The role will be paying between £14.00 to £16.50 per hour and is negotiable depending on level of experience.
- Door to Door paid
- On call Payment when required.
- Contracted to 40hrs. 50-60hrs per week available - Above 8 hours in day = time and a half
- Sundays and Bank holidays - Double payBenefits:
- All test equipment and tooling provided (apart from hand tools)
- Mobile Phone
- Van fully expensed
- 21 Days Holiday plus Stats
- Health Care Reimbursement Scheme
To be responsible for the onsite preventative planned maintenance & repair of predominantly Water based assets in a range of values and complexity. Examples of such equipment are (but not limited to):
- Low Voltage Control Panels
- Level control systems
- Instrumentation and control systems
- Pumps & Actuators
The successful candidate will be working direct for the clients within existing MEICA & Minor Works framework agreements.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of HNC or level 3 C&G or above, 17th edition etc and have relevant field experience of 415v and experience within the water sector.
The electrician will need to be flexible over travel and be able to be on call on a rotation for the client
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.