- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Deputy Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy or Junior Project Manager for our client a aerospace composite specialist based in Kirkbymooreside. We are looking for someone who has a understanding for projects lifecycle.
We currently have entry level vacancies within the Project Management team at our Advanced Composites Business at our Kirkby Moorside site, North Yorkshire.
The Deputy Project Manager is a key position with the team and will report day to day to the Project Manager and functionally to the Head of Programmes, supporting the management and delivery of assigned projects across a broad spectrum of business disciplines.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading team that is part of delivering change within a dynamic environment. The successful candidates will have a career path structured towards delivering excellence and offering a route to attaining Registered Project Professional status.
- Operate from within the PMO developing knowledge of Project Management techniques and process
- Deploy to the business in support of bids and live projects to develop their operational experience in the planning and delivery of allocated tasks
- Act, where required, as the primary point of contact to the customer for delivery of the project in terms of cost, delivery and quality.
- Confident and diplomatic with an ability to create and foster working relationships internally and with customers
- Competent communicator (verbal & written briefs/reports/presentations) to manage both internal and external communications with management, customer and suppliers
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce accurate work under pressure while continuing to meet deadlines
- Willing to travel to customers/suppliers locally or overseas
- Educated to degree level or equivalent through recent and relevant demonstrated experience
- Operating knowledge and competence of Microsoft Office suite is essential
- Professionally recognised Project Management qualification would be advantageous but is not essential
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- 4 engineering feats that changed America forever
Engineering has had a lasting and continuous impact on American civilisation. We look at 4 examples of amazing engineering w...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?