- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Mobile Pet/CT Radiographer
We are currently looking for a Mobile PET/CT Technologist/ Radiographer to work for a leading private healthcare provider based in South East England
We are currently recruiting for a PET CT Radiographer/Technologist for our mobiles division to cover around the UK. The sites are mainly located in and around London but further travel (predominantly in the South) will be expected as the business grows.
It is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to develop more skills & is interested in PET CT or for an experienced PET CT Radiographer who is looking to progress in their career.
What is on offer?
· Company Car or Car Allowance
· 36 Hour a week (3 x 12 hour shifts)
· 27 Days Holiday
· Private Medical Care
What does being a PET CT Radiographer involve?
- To undertake modality specific imaging procedures efficiently and effectively for both the public and private sectors; adhering to best practice of radiographic technique. Maintaining a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc Radiography or equivalent Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration
- Basic appreciation of patient care and knowledge of the requirements of a radiographer / technologist's role in the care of patients, their visitors and carers, and to colleagues
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Previous basic use of imaging equipment
- Safety awareness skills utilising imaging equipment
- Professional and cooperative attitude towards patients, customers and colleagues
- Proven competency in verbal and written communication
- Experience working with Imaging Equipment in a clinical environment
- Eligibility to drive in the UK
- Flexibility to work the shifts required
- Be prepared to undertake National travel to attend training courses
We can offer you the opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.