- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our solutions
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
Graduate Quality Engineer
Our client design and manufacture a range of complex electro/mechanical systems. They are looking to recruit a Graduate Quality Engineer to join their growing company.
Our client challenges themselves to remain at the forefront of their industry and continually develop new tools to keep up with ever-changing technologies and the growing demand for simpler solutions.
To assist in the development, implementation and auditing of company and project quality processes that add value.
- To assist with Process Improvement and to provide practical assistance in the implementation of agreed processes.
- To perform quality assurance and audit activities during all stages of the project life cycle.
- To work with project and departmental managers to identify non-conformances and to assist in the implementation of cost effective, timely solutions.
- To work with Customer Services to ensure that all maintainability and reliability issues are reviewed and to facilitate action towards continuous improvement.
- Tracking and closure of actions arising from third party audits.
- Collate data for Quality management review.
- S/W and Table Releases administration; reviewing staged software, sending out approval e-mails, chasing up all approvals and sending release e-mail and releasing test reports in the document management system.
- Comply with the companies Quality Management System.
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering Discipline
- Degree in a Quality discipline
- IT skills including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Specifically Word and Excel
- Experience working within quality previously or has an interest in quality
- High competence in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Sharepoint knowledge
- Experience gained within a high tech commercial environment
- Experience of software development methodologies and control
- Experience of production engineering or site installation
- Self motivated
- Determined to succeed
- Well organized and methodical
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to work as an effective part of a team
- The ability to achieve result in a rapidly developing high technology environment
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.