- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Production Team Leader
Our client, a leading mechanical manufacturer, has an exciting opportunity for a Production Team Leader to join their expanding team in Camberley.
- The Production Team Leader will co-ordinate and allocate resources effectively
- Plan, prioritise and monitor tasks accordingly for the successful achievement of KPI's
- Manage recruitment and induction process with the assistance of HR
- Performance Management conducting appraisals, team meetings and reporting to the Production Manager
- Manage and Identifying development opportunities or training requirements for team members
- Management of the Most Wanted lists and driving improvements within the team and organisation
- Understanding quality requirements on products and carrying out as per Quality Plans.
- Machine changeover between different product variants.
- Shift changeover procedures
- Accurate & detailed production & scrap recording.
- Process control, monitoring & adjustment.
- Maintain accurate & up to date traceability system - job sheets, ID recording, batch labelling.
- Troubleshooting - machine & process problem solving
- Finished product inspection & movement to stores location
- Responsibility for production output & scrap rates for shift
- Liaison with other shifts regarding problems, quality issues, job status, etc
- Manufacturing environment experienc
- Production supervisory/management experience
- KPI development, implementation and reportin
- Experience of utilising computerised & manual ERP/stock control systems
- MS office & email computer literacy desirable
- Reach or Counterbalance fork life licence desirable
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.