- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our solutions
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
We are looking for an Automotive Quality Engineer to join a Global Tier 1 Automotive Supplier in Slovakia.
- Quality engineering experience
- degree or HND in engineering
- experience with customer quality in automotive field
- experience with plastic parts
- experience in dealing with customer claims (8D)
- experience with PPAP
- Control plan FMEA
- trained for ISO/TS norms
- implementation of new customer specific requirements
- good level of English or German
- willingness to travel
- must be eligible to work in Slovakia
- good self-presentation
- very good communication skills
- open, flexible and direct communication skills
- detail oriented
- positive attitude
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Top 50 women in engineering under 35
Over 500 nominations but only 50 women could make it onto the list. Find out who made the cut in our article.
- What the General Election & Queen’s Speech means for engineers
What do recent political events mean for engineers in the UK? Find out from five of our in-house specialists.