- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our solutions
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
We are looking for an Automotive Quality Engineer to join a Global Tier 1 Automotive Supplier in Slovakia.
- Quality engineering experience
- degree or HND in engineering
- experience with customer quality in automotive field
- experience with plastic parts
- experience in dealing with customer claims (8D)
- experience with PPAP
- Control plan FMEA
- trained for ISO/TS norms
- implementation of new customer specific requirements
- good level of English or German
- willingness to travel
- must be eligible to work in Slovakia
- good self-presentation
- very good communication skills
- open, flexible and direct communication skills
- detail oriented
- positive attitude
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- A lifetime of engineering
Ahead of the Queen’s birthday celebrations, we reflect on the key engineering breakthroughs which have been made during her...
- UK automotive industry accelerates but what about the skills gap?
The automotive sector is full of job opportunities right now. We examine the reasons why and what kind of jobs are on offer.