- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Hardware Test Equipment Engineer
We are now recruiting for 5 Hardware Test Equipment Engineers for a defence client based in Stevenage. These contracts offer stability with 6 months initial duration. Please get in touch for furher details - 01489 898871
Test Equipment Hardware Engineer
To provide support in the day to day running of Test Equipment product support activities at our Manufacturing sites.
It will require complete management of the technical change through the engineering change process, including supporting the manufacturing team with the management of the introduction of the change.
To solve potentially complex technical problems from cradle to grave through the use of structured problem solving techniques.
- Wide ranging technical background with exposure from system level down to component level within numerous technical disciplines; including EMC, RF, Digital & Analogue, Video and Power supplies.
Excellent understanding of:-
- Digital and Analogue Electronics (new and old)
- Wiring diagrams and schedules
- Microsoft products.
Good understanding of:-
- Instrument communication systems (GPIB /Lan / BCD)
- Power control, power switching and supply regulation from DC to 3 phase
- Interlock and safety related circuits on mechanical and electrical machines and safe working with low to medium power RF signals.
Basic Understanding of:
- RF measurement techniques and equipment
- Boundary scan (JTAG) test, diagnostics and programming
- Firmware coding. Related competence in one or more of the following:-
The use of CAE Design tools
- Negotiation of subsystem requirements with the systems teams
- Writing Subsystem Requirement and associated documents
- Ability to provide succinct and accurate reports and presentations
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.