- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client, a leading water sector specialist, is looking to recruit a planner to work on a long-term contract basis.
The Planning Engineer is responsible for the tender and project programming on assigned proposals and projects and advising the Project Manager/Engineer on system and labour requirements to effectively satisfy company and contractual planning and cost obligations.
- To ensure projects are planned to meet milestones and cost targets.
- To support the Project Manager, Construction Manager and Commissioning Manager in development of programmes to meet their objectives.
- To maintain effective liaison between site operations and office planning activities.
- To ensure a standard of quality of schedule reporting and forecasting for individual projects for both Company and Client Management.
- To use effectively all programmes, techniques and equipment assigned to individual proposals and projects.
- To ensure early warning systems exist on individual projects for the schedule deviations to be notified at the earliest possible time for remedial action by Project Management.
- To comply with all Health and Safety responsibilities commensurate with the role, as outlined in the Health and Safety policy.
- Any other duties commensurate with the position as may be assigned from time to time.
- HNC/D or equivalent qualification in a related discipline
- Demonstrable relevant experience
- The successful and effective implementation of company planning and project control systems.
- The effective use made by Project Managers and the project team of schedule and early warning systems.
- The effectiveness of communication between site and office based
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...