- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Cost & Schedule Engineer
This is an opportunity for a Cost & Schedule Engineer to join the world's largest oil and gas company and work within the project team who support projects in the UK and broader European and and Middle East regions.
The Cost and Schedule Engineer will be responsible for supporting the development of capital projects with cost estimates and schedules. The role is based in Fawley, near Southampton, which is the largest and most technically complex refining and petrochemical facility in the UK.
The position is within our ERPC team which supports projects at both Fawley and ExxonMobil's refining and chemical facilities in the broader European and Middle East region. Candidates must have demonstrable experience in cost estimation for projects and project development.
The key responsibilities of the Cost and Schedule Engineer are:
- Development and review of screening and classified project cost estimates, throughout the development stages of the project.
- Provide technical leadership to project teams with respect to project costs and schedule.
- Develop high level project schedules.
To be eligible for this role candidates must:
- Be a degree qualified chemical or mechanical engineer with a good academic record. Candidates with degrees in other engineering disciplines who have the requisite experience will also be considered.
- Be, or be working towards being, a Chartered Engineer, as defined by the Institute of Chemical Engineers, Institute of Mechanical Engineers or equivalent.
- Have relevant project execution and project management experience in a refining or petrochemical environment. Candidates from the broader oil and gas sector or with relevant experience in process and or manufacturing environments will also be considered.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.