- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our solutions
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
My client is currently seeking an enthusiastic, positive and confident Environmental Graduate / Consultant to help them grow their team.
Key skills required:
- Knowledge / experience of the EIA process
- Knowledge of Environmental Legislation
- Knowledge / experience of working with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent report writing skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
In addition to the above, knowledge or experience of any the following would be beneficial:
- Work experience in delivering EIA
- Experience of Project work
- Work experience on rail projects
- Work experience on river/coastal projects
- Town and Country Planning
- Contaminated Land
- Sustainability Assessments
- Health Impact Assessments
- Environmental Clerk of Works/Environmental site audits
As part of your role you will be asked to develop the technical aspects of projects from feasibility to detailed design with particular regards to the environmental assessment process, consultation, applying for consents and submitting a planning application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.