- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Verification and Validation Manager
The Company is in the business of building quality ships from their site in the beautiful city of Halifax, Canada. They are currently working on a number of significant projects for the Department of National Defence and Canadian Coast Guard.
- Serve as the manager of Ship Systems Verification and Validation to include Test, Trials, and Evaluation. Lead efforts to develop and implement Verification and Validation Event Plans to demonstrate achievement of performance/capability requirements.
- Lead the development and execution of events to enable the capture and evaluation of objective evidence to ensure that specific requirements have been fulfilled and that specific requirements for a specified intended use have been fulfilled. Events should leverage best practices with regard to the type of event: demonstration, modeling and simulation, test, trial, etc.
- The incumbent should be able to demonstrate expertise in leading the preparation and implementation of the Modelling and Simulation Verification, Validation and Accreditation Plan.
- Develop, present, and implement test and trial procedures/processes to verify and validate systems conform to performance requirements. Lead the preparation, delivery, and maintenance activities related to the Verification Cross Reference Matrix (VCRM) ensuring that the Ship Requirements Document requirements are traceable to verify the lowest Configuration Item for all systems.
- Serve as the co-chair to the Test & Trials IPT, specifically managing the overarching technical framework coordinating the development of all Tests, Trials, Verification & Validation (including test) related artifacts.
- Demonstrate leadership and management in the area of Verification and Validation processes required to demonstrate the achievement of specified functional and Interface characteristics of all ship systems and the verification required to demonstrate achievement of specified performance as documented in the ship specification, Systems and Sub-systems design documentation and a refined testing and acceptance strategy.
- Ensure Verification and Validation Events meet entry criteria prior to the events being executed (e.g. Functional Configuration Audit is completed satisfactorily and has no significant issues).
- BS Degree in a Science or Engineering Field (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, etc.) ideally.
- Meet all minimums plus Master's Degree (MBA, MS, etc) or significant training/qualifications in V&V, M&S, and T&E.
- Training in above V&V, M&S, and T&E Areas
- Experience in the area of Requirements Verification and Validation and Test & Evaluation
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.