- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our solutions
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
Senior/ Principal Town Planner
Fresh opportunity for an experienced professional Senior/ Principal Town Planner to join our impressive consultancy client working on projects across the UK.
Due to our clients continued expansion of their Town Planning Team this role has arisen for a Senior/ Principal Town Planner with a proven successful background within a consultancy environment. Our client has its own impressive client base working on major residential and commercial developments, as well as with academic institutions, local authorities and land and property owners.
As the Senior/ Principal Town Planner you shall be working with a range of clients with a varied portfolio of work. This work shall involve securing planning consents via applications and appeals, preparing submissions and delivering consultation and engagement.
Work as Senior/ Principal Town Planner shall involve:
- managing and taking a lead on a range of medium to large projects, producing planning and development appraisals, application reports and submissions
- negotiating on development schemes and section 106 legal agreements
- working on written representations, informal hearings and inquiry appeal submissions and also the submission of representations to develop plans and planning policy
- developing and maintaining client relationships, assisting in winning new business while engaging with the community on development proposals.
Essentially you shall demonstrate excellent knowledge of the English Planning System and an understanding of the development industry. You too shall have good experience of working on multi-disciplinary projects and working to tight deadlines.
In return our client is offering an extensive benefits package as well excellent career progression and paying for annual professional subscriptions.
To discuss this opportunity and the benefits on offer please call Michael Mustoe on 01489 898854. Alternatively you can apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.