- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Structural and Outfitting Designers
Long term multiple contracts available for mixed level of Marine Structural / Outfitting Designers from mid-level to senior level candidates.
Our client is a leading Marine Consultancy working on a number of diverse projects across the marine vessel sector. Due to growth they are looking for additional Structural and Outfitting Draughtsman and Designers to join in what's going to be a very busy 2018 and 2019 with the win of even more projects to their portfolio. They are looking for those interested in 12 month contracts with the potential of a permanent position after the initial 12 months, or those looking for a shorter 6 month option.
Job duties will include but not limited to:
- Be Self-motivated and have the ability to manage time efficiently to meet agreed targets and demanding project deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively across various project departments and collaborate on certain tasks. You will also be required to build relationships with various stakeholders and communicate effectively with clients, ship yards and subcontractors.
- Ensure work carried out is of the highest standard and level of detail required by clients.
- Experience to a high level in AutoCAD and Rhino to produce develop and reference design information
- The ability to develop reports, spreadsheet data and presentation information via MS Microsoft.
- Experience of other specialist software packages both 2D and 3D would be advantageous
- Experience within shipyard outfitting and structures would be of an advantage with vessels from marine commercial and leisure market.
- Experience in working with marine structures both Steel and Aluminium would also be of an advantage.
We are keen to have an informal discussion with candidates to be able to provide the full picture of the company and work on offer.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Filled.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- 6 qualities of a successful Production Supervisor
What does it take to become a successful Production Supervisor? Louise Lees, Maritime Recruitment Specialist, describes the...
- STEM Returners: creating new talent pools in STEM
Women’s Engineering Society (WES) have partnered up with The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarES...