- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior / Principal Wastewater Network Modeller
My client has a chance for a Senior / Principal Wastewater Network Modeller to join a dynamic and evolving team of modellers in High Wycombe or Reading, providing support across a number of projects.
Support Project Managers and Project Technical Leads by providing technical expertise to ensure that projects are delivered to cost, schedule, technical and quality standards to meet both client and company expectations.
* Technical expertise in sewer hydraulic modelling (Infoworks).
- Work as part of a team being involved in a variety of projects including model build and verification, using existing or new models to understand system performance and using the model to help the design of system improvements and enhancements to the Wastewater Network.
- Undertake the development of modelled engineering solutions to mitigate the effects of development, to solve sewer flooding and to address unsatisfactory overflows.
- Provide guidance and training to less experienced members within the team.
- Assist with the preparation of cost estimates for modelling, project design and construction.
- Supervise site surveys and field investigations.
- Use appropriate software to provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients.
- Plan, programme, co-ordinate and write reports for specific projects.
- Maintain communication and develop ongoing contacts with clients as required.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering or other relevant subject.
- A member or equivalent of a relevant engineering institution e.g. ICE or CIWEM.
- Experience in wastewater industry and previous experience in the modelling of wastewater networks.
- Competent skill level in business development.
- A full understanding of InfoWorks CS and awareness/working knowledge of InfoWorks ICM.
- Working knowledge of using GIS tools is preferable.
- Experience in the management of staff and staff development.
- Able to integrate well into a team and provide technical leadership to other modelling staff.
- Experienced level of decision making.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Excellent client service focus.
- Good organisational skills and be able to multi-task.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.