- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technical Software Engineer in C# to join an established company to work across the Software Lifecycle with cutting edge defence and security systems, in C# Software.
The successful candidate will lead and contribute to software engineering tasks across the systems and software engineering lifecycle.
- .NET / C#.
- Breadth of experience and a track record of delivery gained in:
- Roles that demonstrate technical leadership,
- The application of software engineering skills across the systems lifecycle.
- Software systems design, development and testing following Agile methodologies.
- Cross-platform (Windows, Linux) rapid application development skills:
- Web middleware.
- Solid experience in:
- Model-based software engineering tools and methods, in particular UML.
- Methods and tools for elaborating/managing software requirements.
- User Interface/User Experience design and implementation.
- Thorough understanding of:
- Layered (n-tier) software architectures.
- Messaging middleware and protocols.
- The Internet Protocol stack.
- Network infrastructures (wired and wireless).
- Systems management.
- Leadership Attributes:
- Proven team builder.
- Comfortable in providing leadership in the presence of uncertainty and rapidly emerging change.
- Comfortable in leading groups of technical experts with diverse interests and backgrounds, including delegation to direct reports.
- Application development for mobile platforms (Android, iOS).
- Microsoft Azure or similar Cloud application development.
- Experience in projects executed using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Knowledge of SysML.
- Experience with IBM Rational Rhapsody and/or PTC Integrity.
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture Frameworks e.g. TOGAF.
- Experience in all phases of the Systems Engineering lifecycle.
- Design of secure information systems, including the processes and controls required for mission critical systems.
- Knowledge of safety aspects of software engineering.
- Knowledge of human factors processes and techniques.
- Track record of influencing process improvement to increase efficiency/reduce cost/increase quality of outputs.
- Experience working in or with the UK Defence industry.
Required Education & Experience:
Degree qualification in an Engineering (system, software, electronic communications, computer systems) or related discipline.
All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.