- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
My client is a well established subsea Oil & Gas company based in Portlethen and they are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join there team.
Your job will involve storing and preparing delivery stock items from company, customer and third parties and observing product specifications, Quality, HS&E.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Receive, record and store equipment and materials from company, client and third parties
* Prepare and record equipment and materials for delivery to clients and third parties
* Prepare documentation in line with company legislation policies and procedures.
* Maintain and be responsible for the housekeeping of the work area.
* To ensure all work is undertaken in a safe manner and in line with company health and safety guidelines/policies
Ideally i am looking for someone who is proficient in SAP, has valid fork truck license up to 16 ton and in date certificate for Banksman slinger.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.