- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client was awarded a place on the Highways England Collaborative Delivery Framework in 2014. As such they require additional resources in order to achieve the forecasted workload.
We are recruiting for an experienced Project Commercial Manager who will have commercial responsibility for the construction of the M1 Junction 13 to 16 All Lane Running (ALR) scheme which will provide four permanent running lanes from the north facing slip roads at Junction 16 to the south facing slip roads at Junction 19. The scheme will increase capacity and reduce congestion on this strategic route
- Develop commercial strategy and deliver in accordance with the requirements of the business
- Ensure that all commercial aspects of the project are properly managed and controlled
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client and stakeholders
- Ensure client commercial requirements are achieved
- Management of Project Commercial Team
- Assigning members of team individual responsibilities for the duration of the contract.
- Prepare workload targets and monitor commercial team performance
- Review of training and development needs of team, as well as carrying out performance appraisals
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in a contracting environment on major road construction and reconstruction projects would be ideal
- Ideally degree level qualified or HND/HNC or equivalent together with equivalent experience
- Ideally Professionally Qualified
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.