- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client was awarded a place on the Highways England Collaborative Delivery Framework in 2014. As such they require additional resources in order to achieve the forecasted workload.
We are recruiting for an experienced Project Commercial Manager who will have commercial responsibility for the construction of the M1 Junction 13 to 16 All Lane Running (ALR) scheme which will provide four permanent running lanes from the north facing slip roads at Junction 16 to the south facing slip roads at Junction 19. The scheme will increase capacity and reduce congestion on this strategic route
- Develop commercial strategy and deliver in accordance with the requirements of the business
- Ensure that all commercial aspects of the project are properly managed and controlled
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client and stakeholders
- Ensure client commercial requirements are achieved
- Management of Project Commercial Team
- Assigning members of team individual responsibilities for the duration of the contract.
- Prepare workload targets and monitor commercial team performance
- Review of training and development needs of team, as well as carrying out performance appraisals
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in a contracting environment on major road construction and reconstruction projects would be ideal
- Ideally degree level qualified or HND/HNC or equivalent together with equivalent experience
- Ideally Professionally Qualified
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Highways
- 5 qualities that make a great highway engineer
What do the best highway engineers have in common? Joe Wilson, Department Manager of Highways at Matchtech, shares the top q...
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...