- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
This is an immediate requirement for an Electronics Engineer with experience in Analogue and Digital design principles to work withina Innovative company based close to Cambridge, developing state of the art new products for commercial clients.
We are interested in Graduate to mid level experience.
You will need:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Electronics Engineering.
- Solid experience in Analogue Electronics.
- Experience in Microcontrollers.
- An understanding of Power Supply Design.
- Control Theory understanding.
- Software Experience is desirable.
- Strong creative and technical abilities in all areas of electronics engineering.
- Commercial understanding of the value of engineering.
- Ability to use a broad range of electronics skills.
- Able to work as part of a small team to an aggressive timescale and with strict attention to detail.
- Ability to lead projects, taking responsibility for quality, time and budgets.
- Bright, conscientious and creative with an ability to demonstrate a hobby or interest with a practical or technical relevance
This position is offering a competitive salary reflective on experience, additionally considering experience ranging from 1 + years to Senior applicants.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.