- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
BIW Manufacturing Engineers
Are you on the lookout for your next project? Have you got experience of either developing current production lines or delivering new production ones? Large scale investment means there are a wide variety or projects due to commence imminently.
- Have you worked with welded & riveted assemblies?
- Controlled vendors to ensure existing lines are updated or new lines are production ready to cost and on time?
- Assessed current cycle times and improved facilities to reduce them in order to increase output?
- Delivered manufacturing processes from scratch? This could be individual cells or entire lines.
- Proved out processes during low volume builds before transfer to the main production facility?
- Simulated future manufacturing lines ensuring standards are met & robots don't clash?
- Delivered robotic automation?
- Perhaps you could project manage any of the above?
There are a multitude of projects available to suit all needs and requirements, apply through any of the methods available and lets have a conversation.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems