- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Body in White (BIW) Manufacturing Engineers
Do you have experience within BIW Manufacturing? Are you looking for your next project?
- Experienced in the introduction of new assembly lines incorporating welded & riveted assemblies? Controlling vendors and ensuring lines are production ready on time.
- Perhaps you are better looking at current cycle times and speeding up processes? Increasing production while maintaining quality ensuring there is no holdup on current builds?
- Perhaps you are more adept at delivering BIW processes from scratch, from individual cells to an entire production line while supporting early SE activities?
- Can you deliver prototype builds for future model years? Proving out all processes in a low volume environment before delivering a build ready process to plant?
- Are you able to Project Manage any of the above? With the technical background to back it up and able to get in amongst it if needed?
Please do get in touch. Multiple opportunities are available.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems