- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
This opportunity will be developing software for medical and drug delivery device product applications.This is an exciting period of growth, and the opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-paced team; no two days are the same!
This role would suit a confident communicator with an entrepreneurial attitude. Methodical and able to develop systems and structures.
- 1st or 2:1 degree in computer science, software or electronic engineering.
- C++ Experience is essential.
- Commercial awareness gained in one of the following environments: device development, engineering department of medical devices or a pharmaceutical company; technical /design consultancy; technology start up.
- Basic electronics knowledge.
Experience of the following is desirable:
- FPGA development, RTOS, LINUX, or C#.
- Able to work within a small team within a fast paced environment, and close timescales.
- Self motivated and able to get on with tasks, with a thirst for new technologies and using the best tool for the job.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.