- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Principal Electrical Design Engineer
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Principal Electrical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Buildings services division
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Principal Electrical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Buildings services division. This position is based in London and involves working on a wide range of projects.
The Principal Electrical Design Engineer will be HNC qualified and highly confident in Electrical Design Engineering within the Building services industry.
- Lead designer on assigned projects.
- Design of lighting and electrical engineering services across varying sectors.
- NES specification software
- Management of team design quality
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- Mentoring of junior colleagues
- Striving to achieve a high level of technical design competence
- Team management
- Ability to represent my client at design team and client meetings and converse effectively with different teams within the business.
- Communicating internally and externally whilst working with clients.
Qualifications and professional memberships
- Chartered Engineer with full membership of CIBSE
- Extensive knowledge of the Buildings service industry.
The suitable Principal Electrical Design Engineer will be a motivated and driven individual who is keen to enhance their career within the Building services environment.
This role will require the Principal Electrical Design Engineer to bring their current experience and knowledge to this position whilst being open to enhancing their skillset.
If you would like further details on this vacancy please contact Luke Kemp on 01489 898166
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Building Services
- UK government commits to £22 million Construction Skills Fund
To meet the growing demand for construction professionals, the UK government has invested £22 million in a Construction Skil...
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...